阅读设置(推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置X

05 网上购物(2 / 2)

dialogue

there is an express mail for lisa. her camera ordered arrives.

有丽莎的快递。她订购的相机到货了。

postman: hello, is this lisa#039s office?

邮递员:你好,这是丽莎的办公室吗?

lisa: yes, i#039m lisa.

丽莎:是的,我就是丽莎。

postman: here#039s an express mail for you.

邮递员:这有一个您的快递。

lisa: ok, thank you. oh, it#039s the camera that i bought on the internet.

丽莎:好的,谢谢。哦,这是我在网上买的相机。

postman: please sign your name here.

邮递员:请在这签上您的名字。

lisa: can i open the box to check the camera before signing it? i want to make sure if the product is the one i bought and it is real.

丽莎:签字之前我可以先打开盒子检查一下吗?我想确认下货物是不是我买的那个,并且是否是真品。

postman: sure, you can open it now.

邮递员:当然,您现在就可以打开。

lisa: yeah, that#039s it, 10 million pixels, a 3-inch lcd screen, and short-term video recording, good performance. should i sign my name here?

丽莎:是的,就是这个,1000万像素,3寸液晶屏,短时摄像功能,性能很好。我应该在这儿签字吗?

postman: yes, thanks.

邮递员:是的,谢谢。

notes

1. express [iks?pres] n. 特快发送,〈英〉快运;快车;adj. 特快的,高速的

v. 快运;表达,表示,陈述;adv. 用快递方式

2. camera [?k?m?r?] n. 照相机;摄影机;电视摄影机

3. pixel [?piks?l] n.(显示器或电视机图像的)像素

4. performance [p??f?:m?ns] n. 性能;工作情况;演出;履行,执行;表现;行为,成就

5. recording [ri?k?:di?] n. 记录,录音,录像;唱片,录制品;adj. 记录的,录音的,录影的

小贴士

1. this is not the same goods with the picture that i have seen on the internet.

这和我在网上照片中看到的货不一样。

2. please sign your name here to complete the delivery of the goods.

请在这儿签上名字,就能完成货物的寄送。

3. everything is good and intact. ok, i#039ll sign for it.

一切完好无损。好吧,我这就签收一下。

4. i want a red one. but they send me a green one now.

我想要一个红色的,但他们却给我寄一个绿色的。

5. the box is all wet by rain now. i need to change another one.

盒子现在都被雨淋湿了。我需要再换一个。

6. it#039s just what i want. thanks for your delivery.

这就是我想要的,谢谢你的寄送。

投诉无方?

dialogue

the watch joy bought on the internet is fake. she is rather angry about it.

乔伊在网上买的手表是个假货,她为此很生气。

joy: the watch that i bought on the internet is fake! it doesn#039t worth that high price.

乔伊:我在网上买的表是个赝品,根本不值那么高的价钱。

mike: how do you know that?

迈克:你怎么知道是赝品呢?

joy: very clearly, it has a poor workmanship. it is a copycat, simulating the real brand.

乔伊:很明显,它做工粗糙,是个山寨货,模仿正品的。

mike: the tricky businessman! did you ask the seller to return it?

迈克:狡猾的商人!你要求卖家退货了吗?

joy: i did. but the seller rejected to return the money to me.

乔伊:是的,但是卖家拒绝退款。

mike: we should lodge a compliant and stop the seller#039s tricky behavior.

迈克:我们应该去投诉,阻止卖家这种欺诈行为。

joy: i called the compliant phone several times. but the line is busy.

乔伊:我拨打了几次投诉电话,但是一直占线。

mike: then we can call the police to give him a punishment.

迈克:那我们可以报警来惩罚他。

joy: ok, and i#039ll give him a negative comment to his online shop.

乔伊:好吧,并且我要给他的网店来个差评。

mike: next time we should be careful when we buy something online.

迈克:下次在网上买东西的时候我们应该小心一点。

notes

1. fake [feik] n. 骗子;赝品;v. 伪造,篡改,对……做手脚;仿造,假装;adj. 假的,冒充的

2. workmanship [?w?:km?n?ip] n. 技艺,工艺

3. copycat [?k?pik?t] n. 盲目模仿者;山寨

4. simulate [?simjuleit] v. 假装;模仿,模拟

5. tricky [?triki] adj. 狡猾的,诡计多端的;机警的;微妙的;(形势、工作等)复杂的;棘手的

6. reject [ri?d?ekt] v. 拒绝,谢绝,驳回;舍弃;排斥;退掉

7. punishment [?p?ni?m?nt] n. 处罚,受罚

8. negative [?neg?tiv] adj. 拒绝的,不同意的;怀疑的;消极的;〈数〉负的,〈电〉阴的,负的;n. 否定词语;否定的观点;拒绝,否认

小贴士

1. copycat

山寨,是近年来兴起的一个名词。最初是在it领域,主要是一些手机厂商对名牌产品的高度模仿现象,实现低成本的利润。后来扩展到其他领域,如数码相机,鼠标,服装,食品等。

2. negative comment

差评,网上店铺都会有信用等级,主要是顾客对店家产品及服务的评价。好评的顾客越多,则卖家信用等级越高,这家店铺就值得信赖。差评越多则相反。

3. we should be careful of the seller#039s tricky behavior next time.

下次我们要小心不法商家的这种欺诈行为。

4. maybe we can report it to the commence and industry bureau.

或许我们可以向工商局举报。

5. penny wise, pound foolish.

贪小便宜吃大亏。

6. you must give a good reason and way to deal with it for the detective on the watch.

你必须对这个表上的瑕疵给出合理解释和解决方法。

上一页 目录 +书签 下一章

翻一页 目录 +书签 下一章