阅读设置(推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置X

01 初识(1 / 2)

01 初识

第五堂

社交圈子

01 初识

问候——友谊的开始

dialogue

it#039s sue#039s fi rst day of work. now she is in the ofi ce of her compan.

今天是苏上班的第一天。现在她正在公司的办公室里。

sue: good morning. i#039m a rookie in our office. i#039m looking forward to getting to know all of you.

苏:早上好,我是新来的员工。我一直盼望着认识你们。

julie: good morning. welcome aboard!

朱莉:早上好。欢迎加入我们。

sue: nice to meet you. i am sue kant.

苏:很高兴认识你。我是苏·康德。

julie: nice to meet you, too. i am julie smith. you can call me julie.

朱莉:很高兴认识你,我是朱莉·史密斯。你可以叫我朱莉。

sue: ok, julie. i#039m new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

苏:好的,朱莉。在工作方面我是新手,请多指教。

julie: that#039s all right. if you need anything just ask. i#039ll do my best to help you out. well,i hope you#039ll be happy working here.

朱莉:没事的,如果你需要什么尽管开口。我会尽力帮助你的。好了,希望你在这工作得愉快。

sue: thank you! it#039s very kind of you.

苏:谢谢你!你真是太好了。

julie: you are welcome.

朱莉:你太客气了。

sue: i#039d like to meet other colleagues. could you introduce them to me?

苏:我想见见其他的同事,你能给我介绍一下吗?

julie: of course.

朱莉:当然可以。

notes

1. rookie [#039ruki] n. 新手;新兵

2. help sb. out 帮助某人解决难题,帮助某人摆脱困境;帮助某人完成工作

小贴士

第一天公司上班,是不是有点手足无措?其实,初次见面好比跳华尔兹,非常简单,就是3步曲:问候——介绍——对方回答。先用good morning / afternoon打招呼,同时握手以显示你的诚意。当然不要忘记smile,因为微笑是消除隔阂、沟通心灵的好方法。作为新人,应该主动与同事交往,所以要先作self introduction,除了may i introduce myself, please? my name#039s karl smith.你还可以说let me introduce myself.my name#039s karl或者i#039m karl smith. you can call me karl.做完了自我介绍,如果希望把自己介绍给经理,可以说i don#039t know anyone here. could you introduce me to the manager? 每当对方报上姓名时,你要记得说nice to meet you. glad to meet you.或pleased to meet you.为了加深对方的印象,你可以加上对对方的赞扬:i#039ve heard a lot about you.,或者i#039m looking forward to working for you.接下来就和新同事一一问候打招呼吧。

第一印象很重要

dialogue

katherine and sarah are talking their new colleague sue.

凯瑟琳和莎拉正在讨论她们的新同事苏。

katherine: hey, do you know our company came a new girl yesterday?

凯瑟琳:嘿,你知道我们公司昨天新来个女同事吗?

sarah: really? i didn#039t know it yet. i asked for leave yesterday. how do you think of her?

莎拉:是吗?我还不知道。我昨天请假了。你觉得那个女孩怎么样?

kathrine: she impressed me very well. she is tall and slim.

凯瑟琳:她给我的第一印象挺不错。她个子高高的,很苗条。

sarah: she must be very attractive. i don#039t expect her to be a vase or a brown-noser in our team.

莎拉:那她一定很迷人。我真不希望她是一个花瓶或者是个马屁精。

katherine: maybe neither. though she is a green hand here, she is enthusiastic and diligent. i can often see smiles on her face.

凯瑟琳:可能不是。尽管她是个新手,但她工作很有热情,很勤快。我经常看到她脸上挂着笑容。

sarah: first impressions count. look at the war without smoke of gunpowder in other companies. they are scheming against each other. oh, my god. i don#039t really bring it up.

莎拉:第一印象很重要。看看其他公司的没有硝烟的战场,彼此勾心斗角的。哦,天啊,我真不想提。

katherine: yeah, i am really fear of those who do something secretly in his power to obstruct your development. that#039s terrible.

凯瑟琳:是呀,我真的也很担心那种在背后使坏的人。那太可怕了。

sarah: what a good thing that we get along very well in the company!

莎拉:真庆幸我们公司的同事都相处得很好。

notes

1. brown-noser [braun#039n?uz?] n. 拍马屁的人

上一章 目录 +书签 下一页

上一章 目录 +书签 翻下页